Saturday, May 28, 2005

I'm still alive and I'm still in Montreal.

My papers are due next Wed, the day of my exam, so I'm currently frantically trying to finish it before then so I can revise it. It's not like my grade would transfer back to UBC anyway but I like the teacher so I don't want him to feel like his students don't really care about the course, etc. & besides, I'm kinda a "rep." of UBC. Better show the McGill people that UBC people ROCK too! (-> the kind of university pride that would have never came across my mind if I've never left UBC). Whatever. Gotta get back to work. & days without a printer just right beside moi is horrible. I have to walk all the way to the other side of the campus just to print stuff. UGH!

(this is a summary of mai 25-28, & 30-31)

& The weather here has major mood swings! It's so freaking cold one day (like 4C) & it's super sunny & hot the other day! It's 21C right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://members.shaw.ca/champagnee/sanfrancisco.wav" loop="infinite">