Monday, May 16, 2005

Ordinary Day + Midterm

Mai 16 (Dimanche)
Today is the DAY for MIDTERM. It went ok I guess, considering I was spilling my lungs and hearts, and brains (wait I only have 1 brain) all over the pages. ANYWAY.. whatever that meant. Went to the Info Touriste again today but I felt too young to be in there (since there were so many much older people in it) so I grabbed a few pamphlets & got out. Went to HMV to get the CD for my written assignemnt - Brahms Klavierstucke Op 118 - a beautiful piece by the way (along w/ Op 117). I was going to go to the piano concert at 5 for my written report but since I heard a lot of other ppl were going, I decided to go to another concert (@ 7pm tomorrow) instead. Finally get to think about planning for trips again. No more exams 'til the end of the month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://members.shaw.ca/champagnee/sanfrancisco.wav" loop="infinite">